1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Phone: +49 (0)40-5544 4490
The company data protection officer of zapliance can be reached at the above address, for the attention of Mr. Olaf Mangliers, or here.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
When you instruct us, we collect the following information:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- Phone number (landline and/or mobile)
- Information necessary for the assertion and defense of your rights under the order
The collection of this data takes place,
- to be able to identify you as our customer;
- for delivery of ordered services;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
Data processing is carried out in response to your request and is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the aforementioned purposes for the appropriate processing of the order placed and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the contract.
The personal data collected by us for the order will be stored until the order has been completed or until the expiry of the general statutory retention obligation for commercial and business letters for six years after the end of the calendar year in which the order was completed and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store the data for a longer period pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) to a longer storage or you have consented to a storage beyond this according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
If you have not provided us with your personal data yourself, these have been collected by us directly from public sources. In this case, only your name, address and telephone number were processed by us at the time you contacted us. We use the telephone directory as a public source.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
Insofar as this is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes in particular the transfer to transport service providers, if a delivery is to be made to you.
The data disclosed may be used by the third party exclusively for the purposes stated.
4. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
5. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.